Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How Big Does Melanoma Have To Be To Spread

:)

Sorry
I think I stole some photo blog and not remember that haha \u200b\u200b... well first of all want to say that looooong ago that I do not care, I do not feel the need that is not even cross my mind because perhaps before I thought he thought he hit me or something like that without cutting but I thought ... and now not even the piensoooooo .. the truth that puts me well:)
ana
good with the thing is pretty good, I'm recording what I eat and I'm getting along, did not exceed 400 calories als that is my limit ... today I attack siiiiiiiiiiiin embargooooo anxiety ... and put it one way, I appreciate my own, not whether for better or worse, maybe I helped my conscience to think Quie remove something, but it is not so, the calories are, are installed in my body, fat stick als but ... as the saying goes, "a stumble is not falling" ... and tomorrow I go back to semi-fast with all pilasssssss ... but at night I have dinner with my mother, my sister and her boyfriend, and I'll have to eat: s, good but maybe fasting all day can stay in the range of my calories .. haha
the chicassss dejooooooo besossss

0 comments:

Post a Comment