Monday, January 26, 2009

Bulging Disk C3 Dizziness

So you see we honor, respect and admiration

Three abstract nouns but intense ... these three are what my person gains little by little over time ... for some people and others. Hue, and was, above all innately, but now, little by little, the reduplicated and intensify. Thanks to one of those people who are part of my gallery people with honor, respect and admiration, I decided to change the nick.
The main reason was because there was defining my gender ... that sort of women, a man or male, masculine, and singular, like a good single.
The second cause was the yield gallery tribute to my brain. I thought of a post, I thought of many ... and will. I decided to jump into one, with a closer look I found, one with the reflection of your eyes happy in sad condition, the eyes of love handing sadness. I met Paul Newman, because not all was happiness in sad state, when she was happy or sad. It was just a happy sadness and happiness sad summed up in one person.
Thus, little by little, whether or not green or blue eyes, big or small, overlooking a garden at dawn or dusk, you're always a bit actor or actress, with a little happiness, and another some sadness.
is honorable, respectful and admirable, and get to places very deep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment