Thursday, February 5, 2009

Circle Blemish On Arm

Post

We are in a very agonizing situation in vocational crisis, emotional, existential and cuisine. Should visit the bingo corner I have a hunch. It is pleasant to accept our bitter academic failure because multiple, plural and majestic, like a pig Vietnamese. The next step should be more destructive, and not worth the cookies out the window, tiles need to start and if it does not self-harm us digging a stick out of his ears while chanting the latest single from Nino Bravo. And to think I wanted to be Mercadona teller, writer and greengrocer, where were my wishes vocational? Oh the world is unfair, but being rational and Platonic worse would have a chronic otitis diving stop for life. Nevertheless, I find that my current situation I am rich, embellish me and turns me into a potentially carnivorous adult. Wheel of Fortune continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment