Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dresses Juniors Size 0

posh im-perfect Humor

were two tomatoes in a refrigerator, and one of them says

- Ay! I have very cold.

And the other replied in surprise:

- Ostia!, Speaking a tomato!

--------------------------------------------- ------

Is Jesus speaking to His disciples and said:

I certainly tell you brothers that y = x ^ 2 +3 x +4

To which he answered:

Master, understand what we just said.

Jesus responds:

worry, is a parable.

-------------------------------------------- -------

What do you say you do not know milk to cola-cao? Give me some powder

I am warm ...

-------------------------------------------- -------

- Honey, do you love me just because my father left a large inheritance?

- No, love. I love you no matter who you let it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment