Monday, March 15, 2010

Suitable Clothes For A Big Belly

be ana Why? THINK BEFORE YOU EAT


* shit you feel after eating too much.
* Your stomach, back, legs and everything in general thinner.
* Other girls will want to look like you.
* It will look like variants and everywhere.
* If you are slender you better deal ... or not ??.....
* Your stomach does not jump when you run.
* People talk about how skinny you are.
* Any clothes you look good! Exercising
+ It's hard when you've eaten.
* You feel light.
* You know you're not addicted to food like everyone else.
* Do not stress them by "he" comes.
* You will be the lowest weight in your group and the envy of all gordass ...
* Do not cry, nor will be depressed by guilt.
* No romperass the ayunoo!, Or the diet of the week.
* If you do you'll have to replace more hours of exercise as punishment. * You will be skinny

* Because I can.
* Because I want.
* Because if I can do this I can achieve anything.
* For all the people who see me will die with envy when they see me.
* Because it makes me feel renewed every day.
* Because I'm not stopping.
* Because I've always wanted to be so.
* Because I have no time to waste.
* Why is my life.
* Because I've chosen.
* Because I have enough willpower.
* Because I'm not eating.
* Because that's me.
* Because I adore.
* Why I will be happy.
* Why is the best ke me can happen in this life.
* that the thin is sexy.
* Because if you are fat people laugh at you.
* Because you can put all the clothes you want and you look good.
+ Because it is fantastic to order one size smaller.
+ Because there is nothing better than being thin.
+ Because it is better to be 'very thin' to be 'too fat'.
+ Because being thin makes you more beautiful.
+ For thus you will not be the 'fat girl' in your group of friends.
+ Because we're strong and we want to control others.
+ bones feel it is better to feel disgusting fat tires. Because the thin
+ get almost everything in life.
+ Simply because you look pretty in the eyes of the world.
+ Because if you're fat, you can do almost anything and people are turned to laugh at you.
+ Because being thin if turned over to say how cute is that these and how sexy you are.
+ Because it is very healthy exercise and keep fit.
+ Cause nobody wants to fat.
+ underwear because it looks good on a slim body.
+ Because I have never seen a fat model.
+ Because being fat means being nasty, miserable and horrible.
+ Because to succeed you need to be thin. For no man
+ prefer sex with a greasy thin.
+ For all the fat girls envy you.
+ Because if you're thin, you're everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment