Friday, November 9, 2007

Maryland Gay Meeting Spots

caaaansadisima



Soledad ...
the feeling that for a long time, thankfully ... not dwell in me enough time left
to be my shadow ..
left my mind ..
and pulled away from my body ..
but today, now,
not understand why,
appeared ..
appeared as a visitor ..
went to greet me, and I know not to stay ..
know I have friends ...
VERY good ..
know I have family ...
THE best ..
is all that ..
and that gives me even more anger .. We understand not know
,
I can not understand what kind of loneliness fills me every night ..
why my tears are always so empty ..
the truth I do not understand ...

well, that I feel now ... not that cool. Recently I saw a movie that I recommend is called Bad Habits and the main and central issue is the food ....

kisses to all and sorry for disappearing and thanks for following the same ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment