Friday, October 26, 2007

Traditional Persian Dress

Fucking .. Grout



hayyy here andoooo cansadiiiiisima, I am sleeping very little, into the pit I'm going to prom and then direcot to school and everything is a string so dodne not stop or sleep apra HOWEVER .... as ... . estupidaaaaaa bone that I have no time to sleep but to eat !!!!... always find that I sometimes longer or vomiting because I tired a lot, I see in the meirda frustrated I became ...

my friends from school do not know anything or ana or mia ... and sometimes I eat and I kiero not say no do you not give the anorexic, if you're hungry eat ... and I think, as meirda sben that I have hunger? xD ... jajaja


anything .. good toy and tired of all obligations, want it to end and everything ..


kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment