Monday, October 5, 2009

Can I Percing My Gf Nipple

Thanks, Thanks to life. Daughters of Zapatero



Nothing to say, nothing to write. Just to thank life for giving me the opportunity to have agreed a part of my life with a part of yours and so have learned first-hand history and world music. More and less.


Thanks to life which has given me so
gave me two eyes that when opened
perfectly distinguish black from white
And in the sky above, her starry backdrop
And in the multitudes the man I love
Thanks to life
me so much has given me
heard in all its breadth
/ night and day crickets and canaries
Martyrs, turbines, barks and squalls
And the tender voice of my beloved
With
life has given me so
given me sound and the alphabet
With him, words
think and speak Mother, friend, brother
And the light illuminating the path of the soul of my loved
Thanks to life which has given me so
given me walk with my tired feet
With them I have traversed cities and puddles
Beaches and deserts, mountains and plains
And your house, your street and your patio
Thanks to life which has given me so
gave me my heart that flutters in its
When I see the fruit of the human brain
When I see the good so far the bad
When I see the bottom of your beautiful eyes
Thanks to life which has given me so
has given me laughter and tears have given me
So I distinguish happiness and pain
The two materials you are my song
And your song is the same song
And the song of all is my own song
Thanks to life, thanks to life


0 comments:

Post a Comment