Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Old Honeywell Installation

fall asleep and awake on 13 to 15



"NO tempted PRINCESSES"



Well this post is very different from all that I put, but I wanted to write to show my hatred of Valentine's Day damn, I guess I'm not the only one that strikes him today, but most they do not like is entering a ridiculous state of depression for not having a boyfriend or girlfriend and would like to have someone to hug, kiss blablabla.La truth I do not hate him for that, because if I have suitors who would like me to be his girlfriend, but I did not want to commit to accept in a relationship with someone, first because he fled to the commitment and that ... I do not like to feel free and second that all men make me super cheesy, and always want to be you and I feel like I'm choking, like much influenced me to be a very cold, so it strikes me this day, people become stupid, and everywhere you turn again to all the couples being watched by the hour or saying how much hahaha you love for hours, I can not go quietly to nowhere because everything is up to the mother, full of LOVE super hahaha, you attack the sellers of roses (which incidentally I do not like flowers), turn heart-shaped balloons everywhere, stuffed with stupid phrases like, "I love you to the stars" or whatever and 'worst chocolates of all shapes and do not know about you but for me it is a great temptation, in order and handed me a lot and maybe many of you if you like this day and is well until they eat chocolate lol, I'll sleep so I wake up I think 13 and up to 15 thinking that this day was just a nightmare, thanks for comment and will write an entry princesas.Pronto follow the motivation to reach your goal
thispiration I leave and I feel not write as often but I've been busy, will try to put more entries as you like thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment