Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quadpacer Replacement

TEST




muchisisisimas has happened to me and my mom sometimes buys a cake, cookies, chocolates or something that I like and obviously I like.
I guess all's happened, then I start to think that it is so easy that expires I will and say good I'll take just a slice or a piece or only slightly, test, taste and I just feel like I have .... after eating a little and eat it, then I want a little more than just a piece, eat it and what happens after "ME AND THE END OF EVERYTHING"
NONONONONO, better not try it, if it looks good! but then ....
Nothing happens if I do not like, instead I'm glad I have not gotten all those calories in my body and the best is that every time I'm closer to my goal, I will not let
a craving ends with everything I've done.
PRINCESSES DO NOT BE OVERCOME BY A SIMPLE whim, YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THAT

0 comments:

Post a Comment