Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Battle Tanks Game Old School

August ...



August ... tremble ... when I started this year, come August ufff until faltaaa thousand ... and look, eyelashes, and now we are in August ...

but shudder ... shudder because it is a month of many changes, important things ... I start to list:

coelgio back to after the winter break, I'll travel to alumni (waw that's another topic ... issue not, I'm nervous: s), there in the vaije turns 18! Gad I'm legal ... trip when I get Mel (honey angel) to Buenos Aires .. and after 5 days is va mi mama de viaje por 15 dias...

son como...muchas cosas!!!...no seeee no se si estoy preaparada apra tanto :p...quizas ustede slo lean y digan, que estupidez...pero apra mi no lo es, son miedos y miedos..no se bien a que...pero peudo identificarlos, como miedos..

bueno gracias por seguirme, un beso grande

0 comments:

Post a Comment