Sunday, August 12, 2007

Possible Bump After Cardiac Catheterization

BarilocheeEeeEEe



shgfksjfvgi ahhhhhhh I'm going to barilooooooo genteeeeeee als mañanaaaaaaa to 11:45 a.m. I'm in the microoooo dkjfhksdhdf ...

'm excited, nervous all that ... but relaidad ... reluctantly, not that I do not feel like, because obviously I have a thousand and a desire to be there in bariloche ... but not with these people haha because it is not, I'd like more to be with my true friends ... so now I'm in a state of arousal that will not let me think to PRINT in ...

decifinitivamente

another topic ... not last until 31 December and Tuesday 11 August showed him my blog to my best friend ... segurmaente read this so here I'll tell her I love her to infinity and beyond and makes me so happy ... that Yesterday we had a beautiful night and q ue I look forward to being in Bariloche apra read the letter that made me :)... I love you my love

good ... I say goodbye and tell them, I meet the August 15 añossssssss! !!!!.... the dream 18:)

a great big kiss to all and disappear for 10 days (as recently re still posting here or in Bariloche hahaha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment