Sunday, August 5, 2007

How To Adjust Polaris Suspension

healing my soul ...

Gradually feel something in me starts to close, that hole called the injury that made me suffer so much I feel that healing can become ... not that I actually ahead of the facts ... but the truth is that in 7 days I will travel bariloche graduates and is something I am very nervous, more desire than it is to be back from that trip ..
yesterday went out with my best friend Mel (honey angel not pass ..)... the great and good she prometique December 31 was going to show this blog .. so here I want to know, someday, if Lee, who is one of the most important people in my life and that makes me really well and I love her very much ... by

back to school tomorrow ... no more winter vacacioens .. no, I have wanted to go back I have wanted to stay home, get up late, never sleeping, not, of obvious, as always all contradictions ..

kisses me .. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment