Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blaupunkt Gta 2 Special Rms

things incomprehensible




Grrr ... I gritaaaaaaarrrrr

know what happening to me? sure some of you well and you'll know entendermeee ...

because I'm two days with 80 calories a day of binge vomiting, two days of 80 calories, another puking ... and so I spend my days ... I need PROOF fuckings urgent !!!!!!

if anybody saw you anywhere he went to please let me know thanks xD


well .. the school is so ... as I say? ... Left? if ... is fully left, and left me almost no faults, I will have fun at coelgio, be with friends, nothing, boluda around ... and well, you'd have to put the batteries because the November 30 CHAU school!


puch so I tell them that for 10 days do not smoke ... so perhaps also eat more ... but in these days of fasting a lot harder to me ...


I leave a big kiss:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment