Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank You Notes Engagement Congrats




Chaaaaan hung maaaal maaaaal haha \u200b\u200b... not that I walk apsando, 0 want to go through the posts, sorry!
I have some news to tell, first, I could not quit, AHRO came back, but decreased slightly the number of cigarettes per day. at school my friends fuck load and say "we have to follow the diet it is called, the diet of fag ".... and I dodne not get me .... or for example and put habalr mia as walking, and fuck and they say there is now going to baƱooooo ajajaja and laugh ... and I'm going to post and inventing stories of why it took so: s. ... but hey, things happen haha \u200b\u200b
another topic ...
think this in my plans to go to study and work in usa, in principle would be one year, then do not know if APRA emepzar more like the race in any state out there, but the truth is, I would go with a plan, I'm re emocioanda and re entusiasmadaaaa I go now!
other hand ...
'm sick of colegioooooo, almost nooo sleep ... I'm sleeping between 2 and 3 hours per day studying apra reach and deliver all the practical work who ask me ... and do not give coarse !!!!!!! ! grrrrrr, I termianr Now!
else
Melli ... haha \u200b\u200b... not if you want to share something or not here, just in case I do not say anything, just to know I'm with you, support you, you help, I hear you, I love you and neceisto you? :) So here toy with you !!!!!
I do not think I miss anything lol, from time to time I put them on top of my life, and trnakiii and I will go through their blogs ... lol .. everything comes Besotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment