Monday, August 16, 2010

No Cd Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum

Freed at Last Supper EASTER


late 2008 and following my knee operation definitely raised me to open my personal space on the Internet. It was early 2009 when it came to light that now read my blog, a vantage point from which to send messages of opinion that made you see things in a more serene than this world we live Today we have played lots and has become stressed, poor slaves grapes provided a way of life so competitive that psychologists and sociologists do not know how to find a general solution even if their queries are filled with people of all ages looking for a meaning to their lives and end up consuming antidepressant substances that become moral support. I do not mean to be the universal panacea that through this blog, cure all psychological and social ills, my mission is to provide a more serene view of what happens to us every day, this view that most people think but does not say because today more interested in confrontation to prove who has more power of conviction and who sets the rules of the game.

I spent some time in dry dock for my return to everyday work and made me a little emotionally unstable (not for work, but by the change of pace), I have maintained contact through mainly twitter and facebook, but I had forgotten blog. In all this time I have missed writing ideas, but a lazy nonsense I suppressed an attempt to start typing. I think it was a psychological slump to me with many things to do and little time material, somehow I have fallen into precisely what I intend to eliminate from this blog.

But all we can replenish them less than death, and that's why I came back slowly regain my composure lost for months and will now write again with the same enthusiasm that he believed lost and not was only underlying latent in me waiting for time to return, to be reborn, to rise.

I'm back ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment