Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blood Mucas Before Period

Cuuuumple!


eaeaeaeaea sorry today is September 5th birthday was yesterday and Honey Miss Angel ... I apologize that I could not login yesterday scheme up felt very bad, dizzy, pressure low, I could not go to my drawing classes so here I could not even Apsaras by the pc ...
but hey here I am dedicating a beautiful entrance, and saying that I love to infinity that helps me every day, to congratulate you for all your efforts, nothing, I wish him the best birthday ever, I believe that 5 years, this is it!

jajaja ...... I LOVE YOU 18 YEARS NENAAAAA PENDEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

another issue ..
dfkghlkxdhjslidh ana ... ... ... jksdfghklsfghlkj
mine that I recently had lunch one kanikama, 15 calories ... and before yesterday ahyer and consumers as muuuucho 150 calories, I am coping with the thing ... no em attacks are giving, but normal food vomiting: S. .. not everything, but if I feel I ate more lettuce, I and vomiting .. no ue entiendoq wave, the more I want out, but I'm stuck ...

I leave a kiss good grandeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment