Saturday, September 1, 2007

Canadian Driver Templates

So tired ... tired of my

I'm tired of it ... not how much time I went back to desepcionar ... I returned to realize that everything I propose I can not fulfill .. . is like the 6th time I'm determined to get away from all this and what happens? .. .. I always come back ... no way, from I said I was determined to get away, I think throwing up around 3 or 4 times ... and they were not binge eating normal food was eh ... ... tuna, 3 or 4 cookies, things trnaqui, dietary always ... but not, tolerate esque not have a full stomach, belly bloated like a toad ... I swear I look in the mirror and it's like that hate me, make me want to break the mirror to stop me ... not do you understand me ... ... but this is the mirror phobia .. grrrr ...
am very tired, devil, I have no strength to eat ... I have no desire for anything, my head hurts, throat, cough ... I have to be me ..
and as I said last post, I'm full, and I'm happy with all aspects of my life ... except with that? me! ... obvious ... I'm always wrong finally got me ... all I wanted, but still can not get to be skinny ... then I realize that ana and mia were simply not to make me forget my problems ... but it also because I want to be skinny. .. Hayyyyyy
no longer need or want ... a fast yaaaaa forces fill me!
good girls and let them ... grax x seguirmeee besosss .. Cyclothymic PD

SHIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment