Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nasal Polyp After Tonsillectomy

Grrrr ..

holas .. disappeared a bit, and feel free to come and write a lot to blog ... was among study or write here ... did not want either, but of course I chose to write here ..
not understand what happens to me ... I start to isolate herself, from scratch, and it is not food, because I like it or not .. I would say normal eating more than usual, but hey, I'll start a hypocaloric diet but not me anxiety ... something, not because I do not care ..

now for example I'm crying .. and you know why?? SEEE ... NOOOO of course not seee ...
'm on the 3rd day of being ill and I have a humor that sucks, I cry at everything ... anything suits me, command all the crap, all I get nervous, do not talk to anyone ... kiero agtradezco to people who are always on the bench next to me and me the truth because it is very difficult ... my Jan hese states .. and all those people, is the bank!

finally shit .. do not know why I cry, but I'm sensitive and not because I want to pass that state because I hate it, because I like to give to people uan smile and a tear ..
indeed .. my mom told me yesterday that she loves to wake up every morning with a smile:)

I leave a kiss and disappear derrpente sorry I left without internt a couple of days ..

Then someone tells me how good I lookand
for a moment For a moment I am happy

But when I'm alone No one hears me cry

0 comments:

Post a Comment