Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Womens Bottomless Party

Way ...

not which way to go ... not to do, sometimes I want something sometimes the opposite .. and who truly believed they were friends, I realize that nothing to do .. Once
I said, always trying to get away from everyone you hurt ..
why today I choose to get away from them, not if they knew it or not, nisikiera entering this blog .. if one day you remember me, I look kizas to know that is my life ... the truth, there CARE ABOUT ME ... sometimes the world can be such a liar.

I have wanted so much to hold on to increasingly recognize ana ams .. I'm sick ... sick from all this ... and that's when not to do ... because I see what I get, I see what I feel I realize all ... and yet I still want to leave ... so here is a lie what they all say that if you recognize what you get and you can heal ... a lie.

good girls I send a kiss and thanks for following

0 comments:

Post a Comment