Saturday, September 8, 2007

Pain Is Lower Back And Weeing Lots

not .. Feeeeelizzz


Usually when I start writing a post I have in mind some topic or something to tell ... but today is not so, I'm happy, but sad ... I feel like my heart has thorns, and the hurt them out, therefore I feel that although things are arranged, there are other, sometimes resulting in pain ..

'm happy, and I am happy with Ana .. but you know what? DO NOT HAPPY TO THOSE AROUND ME ... I make them suffer, and I hate ... I can not stand ... but no, I'll be a bit selfish and I can not Ana, I can not because you might not want .. . because it makes me well because I'm eating destroyed ... that I am filled with something that hurts me ..

and if I feel more alone than ever ... alone ONLY SO-LA ..

but I'm tired of going back to the people ... I'm going to kedar here for a moment I'll stay quiet without saying anything, and the other at some time in life to realize that I stayed. .. and I come to speak ...


other hand, I do not want yetear but makes for a week I come without anxiety, 29 hours fasting was completely full ... and the other days were semi fasts cooooon esepcion 100/150 calories ... a day was the birthday of my best friends from school and promised not to vomit ... and so was:), I was proud of it .. anyway, despite me today and get 1 kilo 800

but
I think and maybe sometimes I wish I could eat normally and not feel bad ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment