Sunday, September 16, 2007

Time Off Work Getting Over Chest Infection

chananana ...

Well girls I'll explain photo .... in exactly a month going to the UBA to enroll in architecture ... hahaha .. nerviosaaaaa toy hayyyy allllto cambiooo ... but found that when the year began repeating over and over that I could not wait for temrinar, could not bear ams school, she was tired, it was hell, suffering and more ??... well now, 3 months temrinarlo am in a state to say: NOOOO quierooo SECUNDARIAAAAAA COMPLETE ... well also be due to the change friendships I made there, but beyond that, no kiero finish my school career ... also say that anorexics have a huge fear to grow and mature ... the truth is not how true it is but Hopy in this time, I may be true .. haha \u200b\u200b...

another topic ... I'm spoon superchick Courage now ... gives me strength ¿?... post, is rare, but gives me some feeling and identification that I like ... I mean I never ate as much as I get my mama !!!!... now travel from Europe and brought sooooo candy (which I asked myself: s) and well I was eating a little of everything, but in normal food sima good .. and no I do not want mine and also I am against throwing food affectionate, good, only I I understand ...
hope I can control myself this whole week, I wanted to make a career of kilos but I think I can because I have jsuto parties and family gatherings are very difficult to fool so much .. I

the girls and thanks for the comments that leave me and the support they give me .. kisses and go well

0 comments:

Post a Comment